Monday, September 3, 2012

Great Websites


I love learning about history and the new events of today. The National Geographic site is great for getting all of this in one spot. I also enjoy this site for the travel ideas that it gives. One of the most appealing features about this site is the fact that there are slide shows of photos on nearly every page that are intriguing and lead the eye to want more.

One of my favorite sites is Amazon because it is so simple to use. I love using it for my shopping needs. The search box is conveniently located at the top of the site to help customers find the products that they are looking for. The navigation of the site is so user friendly you can find what you are seeking very quickly.

3 comments:

  1. I love Amazon.com too. I dislike visiting shops so I do most of my online shopping on the site. I like your blog site. It is clean and well organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use amazon alot. It is the best option for online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to watch national geographic when i'm in school,thanks for sharing it as i'm refreshing those moments,of course amazon is the best online shopping site

    ReplyDelete